[Introspective] Final results of poll on rating the songs from "Agenda"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Mar 23 22:44:13 PDT 2019

The final results are in for my poll of the past two weeks, in which I
asked my site visitors to rate the songs from the Pet Shop Boys' recent
EP "Agenda" on a scale of 0 to 10 as they compare to all other PSB
songs. And the song from "Agenda" that received the highest average
rating was:

* "The Forgotten Child," which had an average rating of 6.354, with 5.7%
of the voters rating it a 10 and 1.2% rating it a 0.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

As for my new survey, when I run polls focusing on the Pet Shop Boys'
albums, I usually deal strictly with their studio albums. But what about
all their other albums -- their compilations, their Disco albums, their
live albums, their "special projects"? So my new poll for the following
two weeks zooms in on those other oft-neglected albums. Which *three*
official PSB "non-studio" albums are your personal favorites? Please
take a few moments to make your choices right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in my previous survey! And
I hope you all have a wonderful two weeks ahead!