[Introspective] Final results of poll on three favorite PSB songs from the "Very era"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jun 29 21:40:35 PDT 2019

The final results are in for my poll of the past two weeks, in which I
asked my site visitors to pick their three favorite Pet Shop Boys songs
from the "Very era." And the three songs that received the most votes were:

* "Can You Forgive Her?" picked by 40.7% of the voters,
* "Dreaming of the Queen," chosen by 22.4%, and
* "I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind of Thing," selected by 18.8%.

Actually, it came right down to the wire for IWNDTKOT, which slightly
trailed (but occasionally tying with) "Go West" for nearly the entire
period of the survey, edging past it (much to my surprise!) only in the
final three hours. To see the complete results, please visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one
of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click
the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the next two weeks is the second in this series. This
time I'm asking you to pick your three favorite PSB songs from the
immediately preceding era, that of the album "Behaviour." So please take
a few moments to check out the songs listed right there on my home page
and, when you're ready, vote for your three favorites.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in the previous survey!
And I wish you all a wonderful two weeks ahead!