[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite PSB song with "night" in its title

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jun 1 21:27:55 PDT 2019

The final results are in for my poll of the past two weeks, in which I
asked my site visitors to choose their favorite Pet Shop Boys song with
"night" in its title. And the song that received the most votes was:

* "In the Night," picked by 37.4% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll is inspired by a recent incident when I happened to hear
PSB's "Did You See Me Coming?" in a grocery store, at a time when I
wasn't at all expecting it. So I'm wondering when was the most recent
time something like that happened to *you*. That is, when was the last
time you hear Pet Shop Boys music quite unexpectedly, when you weren't
at all expecting to hear it? Please think about this and, when you're
ready, make your choice right there on my home page. And if you're not
sure, please take your best guess!

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in my previous survey! And
I hope you all have a marvelous next two weeks!