[Introspective] Final results of poll on three favorite PSB songs from the "Behaviour era"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jul 13 21:27:14 PDT 2019

The final results are in for my poll of the past two weeks, in which I
asked my site visitors to pick their three favorite Pet Shop Boys songs
from their "Behaviour era." And the three songs that received the most
votes were:

* "Being Boring" (no big surprise there!), chosen by 63.6% of the voters
(a little more than twice as many as the runner-up),
* "This Must Be the Place I Waited Years to Leave," picked by 31.2%, and
* "So Hard," picked by 31.0%.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

Continuing this series of surveys, my new poll question for the next two
weeks asks you to do the same thing -- pick your three favorite PSB
songs -- this time from the "Bilingual era." So please mull this over
and, when you're ready, make your three choices right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in my previous survey! And
I wish you all a wonderful two weeks ahead!