[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite PSB b-sides we have in common

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jan 19 21:55:12 PST 2019

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I listed
by ten favorite Pet Shop Boys single b-sides and asked my site visitors
to pick those that also happen to be among their own favorites. And the
b-side that received the most votes as a "favorite in common" was:

* "Shameless," chosen by 49.5% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is a question that I've asked before, but
not in nearly 17 years, so I think it's high time that I do so again.
I'm simply wondering how many times you've seen the Pet Shop Boys
perform "live," in-person. So please count up the number of times and
make your selection right there on my home page. And, yes, there's a 0
(none) option for those of you who haven't yet been able to see them live.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And
I hope you all have a superb week ahead!