[Introspective] Final result of poll on overall early impressions of "Agenda"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Feb 23 21:43:29 PST 2019

The final results are in for my poll of the past two weeks, in which I
asked my site visitors about their general, overall early impression of
the Pet Shop Boys' recent EP, "Agenda." And the response that received
the most votes was:

* "I wouldn't call it 'brilliant,' but it's good, and I'm quite pleased
with it," chosen by 34.5% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the the "Past
Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the
appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the following two weeks asks you to pick two PSB studio
albums: (1) the one that you believe to be the most underrated, and (2)
the one that you think is most overrated. (Please try to avoid simply
choosing your favorite and least favorite unless you genuinely think
they're underrated and overrated by fellow fans, respectively.) Thanks
so much to Jim Crownover for suggesting this terrific question!

And thanks as well to everyone who voted in my previous survey! I hope
you all have a wonderful two weeks ahead!