[Introspective] Final results of poll on early general impressions of "Decide"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Dec 28 22:28:58 PST 2019

The final results are in for my poll of the past two weeks, in which I
asked my site visitors their general early opinion of the recent Pet
Shop Boys song "Decide." And the response that received the most votes was:

* "It's a good song, but I wouldn't describe it as one of the best of
the decade," picked by 42.4% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options from the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

My new survey for the next two weeks asks the question I typically ask
at the end of each year: what, in your opinion, has been the "PSB
highlight" of the past year? So please mull this over and make your
choice from the options provided right there on my home page. (As usual,
I include a "something else" selection at the end in case your own
highlight doesn't coincide with any that I've listed.)

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in the previous survey!
And I hope you all have a marvelous two week ahead -- and very happy,
safe, and successful New Year!