[Introspective] My new PSB poll -- general early impressions of "Decide"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Dec 14 20:06:11 PST 2019

I'm back!

Although my husband and I are still deep in the throes of settling in
and setting up our new household -- yes, we still have a good deal of
unpacking and "arranging" to do -- I'm finally at a point where I feel
able to resume something akin to my standard website chores, including
my biweekly polls. But I figure I should ease back into it with a fairly
simple "first" question that focuses on just one song. While the Pet
Shop Boys have released several new songs since I went on hiatus, one
song in particular has, in very short order, created considerably more
buzz than the rest among online fans: "Decide," the newly released
b-side of the "Burning the Heather" single. So, though it was released
just a few days ago, I'm making that one song the focus of my survey for
the next two weeks. Quite simply, I'm asking your general early
impression of it.

So please take a few moments to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice about "Decide"
from the options provided right there on my home page.

Thank you all for your patience with me for being "away," more or less,
for the past few weeks. I hope you all have a couple of great weeks
ahead -- and Happy Holidays!