[Introspective] Poll ends soon on whether you would like PSB to eventually have a "retirement tour"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Wed Apr 17 21:10:24 PDT 2019

Hey there!  Because I have an extremely busy Easter weekend ahead of me,
I've decided to end my current Pet Shop Boys poll and deploy my new one
roughly 12 hours earlier than usual this weekend. What that means is
that for my site visitors here in the Western Hemisphere, my
survey-changeover will probably occur late Saturday morning or early
afternoon; for those of you in Europe, it will be late Saturday
afternoon or early evening; in India it will be late Saturday night; and
if you're in East Asia, it should be more like the wee hours of Sunday
morning.

In other words, tomorrow (Friday) will be, at least for most of you, the
last full day of my current poll, in which I'm asking whether you would
prefer, when the time comes, for the Pet Shop Boys to have an announced
final "retirement tour" or, by contrast, for them simply to "fade away"
without any pre-announced final tour. So if you haven't voted yet,
please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the
options provided right there on my home page.

On *Saturday* I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off
a new one for the two weeks ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! I hope you all have a
wonderful weekend -- and, if you observe the holiday (and even if you
don't), I wish you a very happy Easter!