[Introspective] Poll ends soon on your favorite PSB-written song about lost love

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Sep 6 21:34:43 PDT 2018

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to pick your favorite Pet Shop Boys-written song dealing
with the subject of lost love. If you haven't voted yet, please take a
moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the
options provided right there on my home page (including a "Some other
song" choice).

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a
new survey for the next two weeks.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
fabulous weekend!