[Introspective] Poll ends soon on the album "Very"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Oct 4 20:01:12 PDT 2018

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to choose your succinct assessment of the Pet Shop Boys'
fifth studio album, Very, in the wake of its recent silver (25th)
anniversary. If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your
choice from the options provided right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the following two weeks. (Actually, on account of personal
circumstances, it will run for just a little more than two weeks.)

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have
fantastic weekend!