[Introspective] Poll ends soon on ranking the first five PSB studio albums

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Nov 22 20:30:13 PST 2018

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to rank the Pet Shop Boys' first five studio albums --
what many music critics regard as their "classic" or "golden" era, from
Please through Very -- from #1 to #5, with #1 being the one that you
think is the best and #5 being the "weakest" of the batch (although I
think most of us would agree that none of them is actually a "weak"
album). If you haven't voted yet, please take a few moments to visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your
choices right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a
new survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
terrific weekend!