[Introspective] Final results of poll on the three sexiest PSB music videos

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Mar 31 22:02:54 PDT 2018

The final results are in for my poll of the past two weeks, in which I
asked my site visitors to pick what they consider to be the Pet Shop
Boys' three sexiest music videos. And the three that received the most
votes are:

* "Domino Dancing," picked by 63.3% of the voters,
* "Being Boring," chosen by 52.3%, and
* "Paninaro '95," selected by 24.1%.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is actually several questions rolled into
one, all having to do with PSB tribute bands -- that is, performers who
largely if not entirely devote their musical energies to paying homage
to another particular act, in this case the Pet Shop Boys, performing
their songs and/or in their style. I'm wondering whether you've ever
seen a PSB tribute band, whether you think they did a good job paying
tribute to them, and whether you agree with various statements regarding
PSB tribute bands. Thanks so much to porkchopkid for suggesting this
intriguing topic!

And thanks to everyone who voted in my previous survey! I extend Easter
greetings to everyone who observes the holiday, and I wish you all a
very happy and safe week ahead!