[Introspective] Final results of poll on why "Being Boring" under-performed as a single

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Mar 3 21:21:07 PST 2018

I've posted the final results of my poll of the past week, in which I
asked my site visitors what they believe to be the primary reason for
"Being Better" somewhat "under-performing" as a single. And the choice
that received the most votes was:

* "It didn't sound very much like the Pet Shop Boys that people had come
to know and expect," picked by 25.1% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new survey for the week ahead asks when, to the best of your
recollection, was the last time that you "evangelized" for the Pet Shop
Boys -- that is, you tried to convince someone else of how good they
are, or perhaps even tried to "convert" them to a fan. So please take a
moment to make your choice right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all
have a great week ahead!