[Introspective] Final results of poll on whether there should be a PSB "Disco 5"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jun 30 21:11:38 PDT 2018

The final results are in for my poll of the past two weeks, in which I
asked my site visitors whether they would like for the Pet Shop Boys
ever to release a "Disco 5" album. And the response that received the
most votes was:

* "Yes, absolutely!" chosen by 48.2% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the next two weeks asks you to choose your favorite PSB
studio album "side"-- that is, not your favorite *entire* studio album
by the Boys, but rather your favorite *side* of one of their studio
albums, or "half-album," if you will, based on how the album sides were
defined in vinyl format. So please mull this over and make your choice
right there on my home page. Of course, you can take your time making
this perhaps challenging decision; after all, this survey will run for
two whole weeks! ;-)

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in my previous survey! And
I hope you all have a great two weeks ahead!