[Introspective] Final results of poll on whether visual factors have been critical to PSB success

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jun 16 22:05:04 PDT 2018

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked
my site visitors about the extent to which they believe visual elements
(as opposed to musical ones) were critical to the success of the Pet
Shop Boys. And the response that received the most votes was:

* "It's been a significant defining characteristic for them, but I
wouldn't say it's been a critical factor in their success," picked by
49.5% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll isn't for just the next week, but for the next *two* weeks
as I start a biweekly/fortnightly surveying schedule for the summer.
I'm asking whether you think the Pet Shop Boys  should release a "Disco
5" album at some point: yes, no, or maybe depending on the criteria for
the track selection and, if so, which one(s). So please mull this over
and make your choice(s) right there on my home page. And thanks to
porkchopkid for suggesting this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I wish
you all a marvelous two weeks ahead!