[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite "Boys" band other than PSB

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jun 9 22:06:16 PDT 2018

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked
my site visitors to choose their favorite "Boys" band (that is, a band
with "Boys" or "Boyz" in their name) aside from the Pet Shop Boys. And
the response that received the most votes was:

* "Actually, I can't say I like *any* 'Boys' band aside from Pet Shop
Boys," picked by 40.2% of the voters.

Of the bands that did receive votes, however, the top vote-getter was
the Beach Boys, with 24.8% of the vote. To see the complete results,
please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm
and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top
navigation bar, or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead asks you about your opinion of the
relative importance of visual elements (as opposed to musical ones) as a
factor in the Pet Shop Boys success, however you might define "success"
for the purposes of this question. So please check out the options I
offer right there on my home page and make the choice that comes closest
to expressing your own viewpoint.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week' survey! I
wish you all a superb week ahead!