[Introspective] Non-PSB Don in Germany & Switzerland

Don Ackerman the.ackermans at juno.com
Wed Jul 4 14:11:07 PDT 2018

Hello fellow fans,

I've been a member of Intro for a looong time and I wanted to see if fans had recommendations of sites to see, shops to visit, or if they want to meet up. I'll be in Europe on my own from 15 August to 25 August. On the 15th, I'll be in Zurich and on the 25, I'll be in Frankfurt to fly home.

Between those days, I wanted to see if fans had recommendations for things to see in Switzerland and Germany. I also wanted to see if fans want to meet up. I plan to rent a car and haven't figured out hotels, yet. I might couch surf or not. Who knows?

Anyway, I've said PSB forever for years and I've meant it. If you want to meet up, let me know. And as always, if you're in Minnesota, let me know. I've hosted some fans at my home and I'd gladly do it again.

We're past the days of buying each other CDs and mailing them around the world (US last had the exclusive Essential edition), but I remember those days fondly and always love the fans I met on Intro.

That's my note. I hope you are well and enjoying the summer.

PSB forever,
Don
Don Ackerman
Writing, Analysis, & Knowledge Management
The.Ackermans at juno.com

---