[Introspective] Final results of poll on the most "earwormy" PSB single

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jan 27 22:03:44 PST 2018

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked
my site visitors to pick what they consider to be the most "earwormy"
Pet Shop Boys single -- the one most difficult to get out of their
minds. And the single that received the most votes was:

* "Always on My Mind," chosen by 8.3% of the voters.

Strangely appropriate, don't you think, that "Always on My Mind" should
be the most earwormy single? ;-)  At any rate, to see the complete
results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and either select one of the "Past
Survey Results" options from the top navigation bar or click the
appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My past several surveys involved a very large number of choices, so I
decided for this week's new poll to go in the opposite direction and ask
a question with just two choices. I'm wondering, if you had to choose
between buying tickets and attending a live PSB concert and going the
far less expensive route of purchasing a DVD/Blu-ray (or even a
streaming option) of the same show, which would you prefer? (Your answer
should be based on your actual current circumstances: finances,
location, whether you've ever attended a live PSB show before, and so
on.) So please mull this over and make your choice right there on my
home page. And thanks so much to porkchopkid for suggesting this
question -- as it so happens, quite some time ago.

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope
you all have a terrific week ahead!