[Introspective] Final results of poll on the "PSB highlight" of 2017

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jan 6 22:06:24 PST 2018

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked
my site visitors to designate what they consider to be the "Pet Shop
Boys highlight" of 2017. And (perhaps not surprisingly) the choice that
received the most votes was:

* "The reissues of Nightlife, Release, Fundamental, Yes, and Elysium
with Further Listening bonus discs," picked by 49.7% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and either select one of the "Past
Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the
appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead lists singles by the Pet Shop Boys and
asks you to pick the one that has reached your "lifetime hearing quota"
--  in other words, you've heard it so much (or you dislike it so much)
that you might just as soon never hear it again. Of course, chances are
excellent that you don't feel this way about any of them. If that's
indeed the case, which one do you think has the greatest risk of
achieving that dubious status at some point? Or if by some small chance
more than one of them has overstayed its welcome, which one are you most
tired of? (And, no, I'm not offering a "None of them" option because
that would be just too easy.) Thanks to Martijn for suggesting this poll
question!

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all
have a fantastic week ahead!