[Introspective] Final results of poll on best original Christmas song of the 1990s

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sun Dec 23 00:10:49 PST 2018

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked
my site visitors to choose what they consider to be the best (or their
favorite) original (non-cover) Christmas song of the 1990s. And, not
surprisingly, since we're all Pet Shop Boys fans here (right?), the song
that earned the most votes was:

* "It Doesn't Often Snow at Christmas" by the Pet Shop Boys, chosen by
40.1% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is my usual one to close out the season,
asking you to pick what you regard as the "PSB highlight" of the year
now ending. So please take a moment to check out the options listed
right there on my home page and make your selection.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And
I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead -- and, to all of you who
observe the holiday, I wish you and yours a very happy Christmas!