[Introspective] Poll ends soon on your favorite original pop Christmas song of the 1990s

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Dec 20 21:19:58 PST 2018

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to choose your favorite original (non-cover) pop
Christmas song of the 1990s from a select of tracks chosen as the "best"
by Us Weekly magazine, plus the Pet Shop Boys' own "It Doesn't Often
Snow at Christmas." If you haven't voted yet, please take a few moments
to visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
make your choice right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead. (As a heads-up, however, I should let you
know that, on account of a personal commitment, I will almost certainly
be at least an hour or two later than usual starting the new poll this
weekend.)

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
delightful weekend!