[Introspective] Final results of poll on the best "Further Listening" disc(s)

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Dec 8 21:56:59 PST 2018

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked
my site visitors which of the Pet Shop Boys studio album reissues has,
in their opinion, the best "Further Listening" bonus disc(s). And the
album -- or at least "Further Listening" -- that received the most votes
(much to my surprise) was:

* "Release," picked by 28.6% of the voters -- more than twice as many as
the next runner-up.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is one of those rare cases that really
don't have anything to do with our musical heroes themselves, but
instead with the broader tastes and behaviors of my site visitors. I'm
wondering whether you currently have much interest in or are even quite
open to becoming a fan of "new music" -- that is, music by artists with
whom you're not already quite familiar. So please take a moment to check
out the options provided right there on my home page and make the choice
that most applies to you.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And
I wish you all a marvelous week ahead!