[Introspective] Final results of poll on whether PSB should release another "Latin" album

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Dec 1 21:38:39 PST 2018

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked
my site visitors whether they would like for the Pet Shop Boys to record
and release another album that, like Bilingual, was predominantly
"Latin" in its musical style and influences. And the response that
received the most votes was:

* "No, I think they should stay away from albums with a single
geographically or culturally based musical style," picked by 28.6% of
the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options from the top navigation bar or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead asks you to pick what you consider to be
the PSB album reissue with the *best* "Further Listening" bonus disc(s).
(For your convenience, I've provided a page that lists the contents of
each of these discs in one place.) So please mull this over and make
your choice right there on my home page.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in this past week's survey! And
I wish you all a really great week ahead!