[Introspective] Final results of poll on recent PSB b-sides that would've made the best studio album

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Aug 25 22:25:13 PDT 2018

The final results are in for my poll of the past two weeks, in which I
asked my site visitors to pick the 12 recent (2010s) Pet Shop Boys
b-sides that, in their opinion, would together have made the best studio
album had the Boys decided to release them as such. And the 12 songs
that received the most votes were:

* In His Imagination, picked by 75.2% of the voters
* A Certain 'Je Ne Sais Quoi', chosen by 74.9%
* Listening, 59.1%
* One Night, 52.8%
* Hell, 46.3%
* I Started a Joke, 44.2%
* In Bits, 41.5%
* A Cloud in a Box, 41.2%
* The Way Through the Woods, 40.6%
* Wiedersehen, 39.1%
* Baby, 37.6% and
* I Cried for Us, chosen by 36.1%

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

My new survey for the next two weeks asks to you pick your favorite
PSB-written song on the subject of lost love. So I've listed a selection
of good candidates chosen by the site visitor who suggestion this
question with a little additional input from me. Of course, I've
included a "Some other song" option in case your own personal favorite
PSB lost-love song isn't listed among them. Thanks so much to Mary E.
for suggesting this question!

And thanks as well to everyone who voted in my previous survey! And I
wish you all a terrific two weeks ahead!