[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite post-millennial PSB album

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Apr 14 22:06:32 PDT 2018

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked
my site visitors to choose their favorite "post-millennial" Pet Shop
Boys albums—that is, of their albums released since 2000. And the album
that received the most votes was:

* "Yes," picked by 28.9% of the voters.

"Yes" took the lead early on and held on to it nearly the whole week,
although for much of that time it was a very close contest between it
and it's two closest runners-up, "Electric" and "Fundamental." To see
the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

My new survey for the week ahead is the first of two parts. In this
first part, I've listed my least favorite song from each PSB album
(including the "Tennant-Lowe" releases but not counting hits
compilations, live sets, and first two Disco albums, and one or two
other anomalies), and I'm asking you to indicate which ones happen to be
your own *favorite* song from that album. Of course, there's the
familiar "none of the above" option in case none of my least-favorite
songs happen to be your favorites. So please take a few moments to check
them out and make your choices right there on my home page.

Incidentally, in case you're wondering what "Part 2" will be, it's the
exact opposite: I'll list my favorites and ask whether any of them are
your least favorites. But that's for next time.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a superb week ahead!