[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite multi-video PSB music video director

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Sep 23 22:05:07 PDT 2017

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked
my site visitors to pick their favorite (or "the best") director from
among those who directed two or more of the Pet Shop Boys' music videos
for their singles. And the director who received the most votes was:

* Howard Greenhalgh (director of "Can You Forgive Her?," "Go West," and
ten other PSB videos), chosen by 35.7% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and either select one of the "Past
Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the
appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

I think my new survey for the week ahead is a comparatively simple one.
I'm just wondering about how often you hear Pet Shop Boys music on the
radio these days, regardless of the radio format: terrestrial,
satellite, or internet -- assuming, of course, you listen to the radio
at all. (There's an option for those who don't, too.) Thanks to
porkchopkid for suggesting this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope
you all have a marvelous week ahead!