[Introspective] Final results of poll on rating recently released PSB songs

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Sep 16 21:42:06 PDT 2017

The final results are in for my "Rating Project" poll of the past week,
in which I asked my site visitors to rate a set of recently released
(with the album reissues) but previously unrated Pet Shop Boys songs on
a scale of 0 to 10 as they compare to all other PSB songs. And from
among these songs, the one that received the highest average rating was:

* "Dancing in the Dusk," with an average rating of 6.600 (yes, exactly
that!).

And the song that received the lowest average rating in this poll was:

* "Motoring," with an average rating of 4.599.

To see the complete the results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options from the top navigation bar or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead deals with the Pet Shop Boys' music
videos -- or, more precisely, with those directors who have helmed more
than one of the videos for their singles. From this short list of just
seven men I'd like for you to choose your personal favorite based on the
PSB videos they directed. Or, to put it another way, who, in your
opinion, has done the best job of directing multiple music videos for
the Boys' singles? So please take a moment to make your choice on my
home page. (For your convenience, I've listed the videos they've each
directed right there.)

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all
have a superb week ahead!