[Introspective] Poll ends soon on final run-off of "unperformed" PSB songs

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Nov 30 21:36:26 PST 2017

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which brings to a conclusion the series of surveys I've been running for
the past several weeks. In other words, it's a run-off that collects the
top vote-getters from the previous three polls (on songs that the Pet
Shop Boys have never performed live in concert but which you would like
for them to perform live) and asks you to narrow them down to the final
"Top 3." In short, which threeof the songs that made the cut would you
*most* like to hear the Boys perform live in concert? If you haven't
already voted, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your final choices right
there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a
new survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
great weekend!