[Introspective] Final results of poll on most spent on a PSB-related item (aside from concert tickets)

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat May 27 22:06:10 PDT 2017

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked
my site visitors about the most they've ever spent on a Pet Shop
Boys-related item, not counting concert tickets or associated VIP "Meet
'n' Greets." And the choice selected by the largest number of voters was:

* "Above $25 but no more than $50 / £39 / €45 / ¥5,560," chosen by 31.6%
of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead lists songs (at least all those that I'm
aware of) that Neil has specifically identified as those in which he
adopted a female persona in writing the lyrics and therefore sings as a
"female narrator" or from a "female perspective." I'm asking you to
choose the one in which you think he has done the *best* job of
portraying a female narrator. So please take a few moments to check them
out and then make your choice right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And
I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead -- and I extend wishes for a
happy and safe Memorial Day to my fellow Americans and anyone else who
observes the holiday.