[Introspective] Final results of poll on your favorite three consecutive PSB singles

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat May 20 21:56:03 PDT 2017

The final results are in for my poll of the past two weeks, in which I
asked my site visitors to choose their favorite sequence of three
consecutive singles by the Pet Shop Boys. And the "triad" of singles
that received the most votes was:

* "It's a Sin" - "What Have I Done to Deserve This?" - "Rent" picked by
10.5% of the voters. (And if that seems like an awfully low percentage
of votes for a first-place finisher, keep in mind the very large number
of options voters had to choose from).

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options from the top navigation bar or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is a "re-run" (with a slight variation)
of a question that I first asked a little more than 12 years ago, so I
figure it's high time to ask it again. I'm wondering what's the highest
price you've ever paid for a Pet Shop Boys-related item *not counting*
concert tickets and/or VIP "Meet 'n' Greets." (If you don't recall for
sure, please simply take your best guess from the options provided,
although you may need any of many currency-conversion routines available
online to do so; I've provided a link to one such converted in the notes
for the poll.) So please take a moment to make your selection right
there on my home page. And thanks to Mark B for suggesting this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in the previous survey. And I wish
you all a fantastic week ahead!