[Introspective] Final results of poll on rating PSB albums compared to each other

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Mar 25 22:06:30 PDT 2017

site visitors to rate each of the Pet Shop Boys' albums on scale of 0 to
5 stars based on how they compare to each other (that is, just to other
PSB albums). And the album that received the highest average rating was:

* Very, with an average rating of 4.468 stars.

In all, three albums -- Very, Behaviour, and Actually -- were given
5-star ratings more often than any other rating, and a fourth album,
Introspective, "tied" in its 5- and 4-star ratings. And one album, Disco
2, received a rating of 0 stars -- a "bomb" -- more often than any other
rating. The most common plurality rating was 3 stars, which was true for
ten of the albums. To see the complete, detailed results, please visit
my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and either
select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation
bar or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is "Part 2" of this album-rating survey.
Once again I'm asking you to assign each album a rating of 0 to 5 stars,
only this time as compared to ALL other albums that you're familiar with
-- not just with other PSB albums. So please mull this over and, when
you're ready, make your choices right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all
have a terrific week ahead!