[Introspective] Poll ends soon on influence of Neil's Catholic background on PSB songs

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Mar 2 21:11:23 PST 2017

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks to what extent you believe Neil's Roman Catholic background
has provided a theme of and/or influence on songs by the Pet Shop Boys.
If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary"
site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from
the options provided right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
fantastic weekend!