[Introspective] Poll ends soon on Neil's best "female narrator"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Jun 1 21:13:37 PDT 2017

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
in which I've listed the Pet Shop Boys songs that Neil has said he's
singing from a "female perspective" -- in other words, his lyrical
persona in the song is a woman -- and I'm asking you to pick the one in
which you believe he does the best or most "convincing" job of
portraying a female narrator. If you haven't voted yet, please take a
moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on
my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and then launch
a new survey. (But please note that, because of another commitment, I
will probably be up to an hour or so a later than usual switching over
to the new poll on Sunday.)

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
terrific weekend!