[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite three post-Format PSB single b-sides

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jan 14 22:11:53 PST 2017

site visitors to pick their three favorite post-Format Pet Shop Boys
single b-sides/bonus songs. And the three songs that received the most
votes were:

* "Fugitive," picked by 39.8% of the voters,
* "A Certain 'Je Ne Sais Quoi'," chosen by 33.8%, and
* "In His Imagination," selected by 27.3%.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

There's been some discussion lately among PSB fans online as to whether
there will or should be another single from "Super." So that's the
subject of my new poll for the week ahead. Do you think there should be
another "Super" single? And regardless of whether you think there should
be, do you think there actually *will* be? So please take a moment to
make your choice from the options I've listed on my home page.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a fantastic week ahead!