[Introspective] Final results of poll on most anticipated 2017 PSB event

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sun Jan 1 01:11:00 PST 2017

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked
my site visitors to pick the expected "Pet Shop Boys event" that they're
most looking forward to in 2017. And the choice selected by the largest
number of voters was:

* "The expected reissue of their studio albums from 'Nightlife' through
'Elysium' with 'Further Listening' bonus discs," picked by a whopping
65.0% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

Unlike my past five surveys, my first new poll of 2017 is in no way tied
to the season or the holidays. I'm asking which of the Pet Shop Boys'
albums -- not counting their hits collections, the "Disco" albums, and
the "Tennant-Lowe special projects" -- has the most apt title. Or, to
put it another way, which album title do you believe most accurately
reflects or describes the album's contents? Please mull this over and,
when you're ready, make your choice right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all
have a terrific week ahead -- and I wish you all a very happy, safe, and
successful new year!