[Introspective] Final results of poll on Beatles '1' song you'd most like PSB to cover

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Dec 30 22:03:40 PST 2017

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked
my site visitors to choose the song from the popular Beatles anthology
'1' that they would most like the Pet Shop Boys to cover (assuming of
course they wanted to do so). And the song that received the most votes was:

* "Eleanor Rigby," picked by 17.6% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead continues a tradition -- albeit an
inconsistent one that I don't strictly follow each and every year -- of
asking you to designate what you consider to be the "PSB highlight" of
the year just ended. So please take a moment to check out the choices
I've listed right there on my home page and make your selection.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And
I wish you all a festive and safe New Year's Eve, a happy and successful
2018, and, as always, a wonderful week ahead!