[Introspective] Final results of poll rating PSB albums compared to other artists' albums

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Apr 1 21:55:06 PDT 2017

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked
my site visitors to rate each of the Pet Shop Boys' albums on scale of 0
to 5 stars based on how they compare to all the other albums with which
they're familiar, regardless of the artists. And the PSB album that
received the highest average rating this time around was:

* Behaviour, with an average rating of 4.388 stars.

Overall, four albums -- Behaviour, Very, Actually, and Introspective --
received 5-star ratings more often than any other rating. And, as in
last week's poll, Disco 2, received a "bomb" rating more often than any
other rating. In general, PSB albums fared a little more poorly when
judged against albums in general compared to last week's results, when
they were judged simply on their own -- an outcome that somewhat
surprises me. To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary"
site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and either select one of the
"Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the
appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead shifts gears quite a bit, asking you your
opinion of the fact that the Pet Shop Boys recently, on their official
website, promoted a "National March to Parliament" as part of the U.K.
"Stop Brexit" movement. So please take a moment to make your choice from
the options I've provided right there on my home page. I include options
regarding them taking political stands in general as well as taking
*this* stand in particular.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all
have a marvelous week ahead!