[Introspective] Final results of poll on the number of PSB songs you don't like

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Sep 3 22:07:31 PDT 2016

site visitors how many Pet Shop Boys songs they don't like. And the
response that received the most votes was:

* "Four to six," picked by 28.3% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new survey is inspired by some online discussions I've read in
response to Chris's passing comment in the most recent issue of the
Boys' official fan publication "Literally" suggesting that their next
album ought to be "techno" in style and that they had recently written
some "dark" songs, leading to speculation about a "dark techno" PSB
album. I'm wondering how you feel about such a stylistic prospect. So
please take a moment to make your choice from the options provided right
there on my home page.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a marvelous week ahead -- plus a happy and safe Labor
Day to those of you who observe this U.S. holiday tomorrow!