[Introspective] Final results of poll on whether Neil is a great lyricist, poet, both, or neither

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Oct 29 22:42:41 PDT 2016

site visitors whether they consider Neil Tennant a great lyricist, a
great poet, both, or neither. And the response that received the most
votes was:

* "I consider him a great lyricist, but not a great poet," chosen by
47.7% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

Since last week's poll focused on Neil, I felt it only right that this
next one should concentrate on Chris. Recently I've received a few
emails from site visitors expressing their disappointment that in the
Super Tour Chris has once again decided against performing any live
vocals in the show, just as he hadn't during the previous Electric Tour.
So I'm wondering how you all feel about this. So please take a moment to
check out the various viewpoints I'm listing right there on my home page
and make the choice that comes closest to matching your own.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I
hope you all have a superb week ahead! And I wish you all (at least
those of you who observe the holiday) a very happy and safe Halloween!