[Introspective] Survey ends soon on attending PSB Super Tour shows

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Oct 20 21:47:50 PDT 2016

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current
survey, which simply asks whether you are planning to attend (or perhaps
have already attended) any of the shows on the Pet Shop Boys' current
Super Tour. If haven't already taken part, please take a moment to visit
my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make the
appropriate selection right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a
new poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
wonderful weekend!