[Introspective] Final results of poll on "Brick England"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat May 28 22:16:56 PDT 2016

site visitors what they think of the new Pet Shop Boys collaboration
with Jean-Michel Jarre, "Brick England," and whether they had bought or
were planning to buy it. And the responses that received the most votes
were:

* "I think it's a good track -- not truly great, but definitely good,"
chosen by 40.7%, and

* "I'm not planning on buying the album," picked by 35.5% of the voters.
(27.9% said that they had bought "Brick England" as a digital download
(or were planning on it).)

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead asks whether you think the Pet Shop Boys
might have been even more popular and/or more successful in their
commercial career overall if they had chosen a different name for their
duo. And what about right now as opposed to throughout most of their
career? Please take a few moments to check out the options (more than
just "Yes" and "No") on my home page and chosen the one that comes
closest to expressing your views on this matter. And thanks so much to
Rashomon for suggesting this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope
you all have a marvelous week ahead! And I wish a safe and happy
Memorial Day to my fellow U.S. fans and to anyone else who observes this
holiday!