[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB albums for which opinions have changed the most

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jun 25 21:57:24 PDT 2016

site visitors to pick the Pet Shop Boys studio albums their opinions of
which have changed the most since they were released or they first heard
them -- both the opinion changed the most for the better and the one
changed the most for the worse. And the albums that received the most
votes were:

* "Behavior," chosen as the album for which voters' opinions had changed
the most for the better by a plurality of 17.8%, and

* "Nightlife," chosen as the album for which voters' opinions had
changed the most for the worse by a plurality of 16.0%.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is inspired by the resurgence over the
past few years in the popularity of vinyl LPs. I'm actually askingtwo
questions. First, which PSB albums do you own in vinyl format? And then,
as a "bonus," I'm also asking you to indicate which of various
statements related to vinyl LPs you happen to agree with. Thanks so much
to Tan Sam for suggesting a poll on this topic, although I've modified
the questions somewhat from his original suggestions.

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all
have a superb week ahead!