[Introspective] Final results of poll on whether PSB might have been more popular with a different name

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jun 4 22:08:48 PDT 2016

site visitors whether they feel the Pet Shop Boys might have been even
more popular and/or successful if they had chosen a different name for
their duo. And the response that received (by an overwhelming margin!)
the most votes was:

* "No, I don't think it would've made any difference if they had chosen
a different name," picked by 70.0% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

As you're probably already aware, the Pet Shop Boys' official website
underwent a major redesign recently. So my new survey for the week ahead
asks how you feel about this new "look and feel," at least in a general
way, and particular in regard to how it compares to the previous design.
Do you like it? Dislike it? Feel neutral about it? So please take a
moment to make your choice from the options provided right there on my
home page. And thanks to much to Ken Farrawell for suggesting this question!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a superb week ahead!