[Introspective] Final results of poll on future PSB collaborations with Jarre

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jul 23 22:09:41 PDT 2016

site visitors whether, in the wake of "Brick England," they would like
for any further collaborations between the Pet Shop Boys and Jean-Michel
Jarre in the future. And the response that received the most votes was:

* "I would be in favor of one or more future PSB-Jarre collaborations,
but not a *lot* of them, and I wouldn't want Jarre to produce an entire
PSB album," picked by 30.8% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new survey for the week ahead may prove somewhat more controversial
than most. I recently received an email from a regular site visitor and
long-time PSB fan who expressed some serious reservations about the
Boys' two most recent albums, "Electric" and "Super." In short, while he
likes them both, he feels they're greatly lacking in certain ways
compared to older PSB albums. I've provided his more detailed
explanation (slightly edited by yours truly) right there on my home page
with the poll itself, where I'm asking to what extent you happen to
agree or disagree. So please take a moment to read his opinion and then
make your choice from the options provided. And thanks so much to this
site visitor -- who has asked in this case to remain anonymous -- for
providing the stimulus for this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope
you all have a marvelous week ahead!