[Introspective] Final results of poll on most "representative" PSB track

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jul 16 22:05:05 PDT 2016

site visitors (in the context of an imaginary scenario) to pick what
they considered to be the most "representative" Pet Shop Boys track from
a small set of pre-determined choices. And the song that received the
most votes -- by a *very* close margin -- was:

* "Being Boring," chosen by 21.8% of the voters (beating out the
second-runner-up, "Left to My Own Devices," by just one vote).

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is inspired by the Pet Shop Boys' recent
collaboration with Jean-Michel Jarre, "Brick England." Regular site
visitor Daniel Dannypannic suggested that I ask you how you would feel
about the prospect of additional PSB collaborations with Jarre, perhaps
even including Jarre producing an entire album for the Boys. I've
modified Daniel's original suggestion a bit, but the core idea for this
survey is very much his. Thanks so much, Daniel!

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all
have a splendid week ahead!