[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB having "become electronic purists"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jul 9 22:09:35 PDT 2016

site visitors their opinion of the recent statement by Neil, in
reference to the Pet Shop Boys' most recent albums, "We've become
electronic purists." And the viewpoint that received the largest number
of votes was:

* "I think Neil was being a bit facetious. He probably meant it as
something of a joke or an intentional exaggeration," picked by 40.8% of
the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

For my new poll for the week ahead, I've decided to have a little more
fun than usual and adopt one of my very occasional fanciful scenarios,
asking you to choose from an admittedly quite limited batch of classic
PSB tracks the one that you believe would best serve as a
"representative" selection under the special circumstances presented by
the scenario. So please take a few moments to check it out and then make
your selection right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And
I hope you all have a fabulous week ahead!