[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB albums on vinyl

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jul 2 22:09:24 PDT 2016

site visitors which Pet Shop Boys albums they owned in vinyl (LP)
format, as well as which of various statements about vinyl they agree
with. And the responses that received the most votes were:

* "Introspective" as the album owned by the largest number of voters on
vinyl, picked by 43.6%, and

* "I don't own any PSB albums on vinyl" as the separate statement picked
by the largest number of voters, chosen by 33.6% (although that
statistic demonstrates that a majority of the voters actually *do* own
one or more PSB albums on vinyl).

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and either select one of the "Past
Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the
appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is inspired by a comment Neil recently
made -- namely that "We've become electronic purists," which he said in
relation to the work he and Chris have done with producer Stuart Price
on their two most recent albums. I'm wondering how you feel about this
statement. Do you agree or disagree? And, if you agree, do you *like*
it? So please check out the options I've provided on my home page and
make the choice that most closely coincides with your own viewpoint. And
thanks to Daniel Dannypannic for his recent email that gave me the idea
for asking this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in this past week's survey! I hope
you all have a great week ahead! And to my fellow U.S. fans, I wish you
a safe and happy Independence Day!