[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB's "What Is Super?" promo campaign

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jan 30 22:05:36 PST 2016

site visitors their opinion of the Pet Shop Boys' recent "What Is Super?"
promotional campaign to announce the April 1 release of their next album,
"Super." And the choice picked by the largest number of voters was:

* "It was brilliant! It was lots of fun to wonder and speculate about it for
a week, and it didn't disappoint in the end!" chosen by 40.4% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and either select one of the "Past
Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

Not surprisingly, my new survey for the week ahead once again focuses on
matters related to the new album. In fact, it's actually three polls in one,
asking you (using an admittedly very simple breakdown) how much you like --
or dislike, as the case may be -- three separate aspects of the album that
can be assessed at this early pre-release junction: its title, its
(apparent) cover artwork, and its debut track, "Inner Sanctum." So please
take a few moments to make your choices right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a most excellent week ahead!