[Introspective] Final results of poll on feelings about "The Pop Kids" as a PSB single

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Feb 27 22:01:34 PST 2016

site visitors how they would rate "The Pop Kids" as a Pet Shop Boys
single -- that is, how it compares to other PSB singles overall. And the
response chosen by the largest number of voters was:

* "It's an average PSB single, with roughly as many better singles as weaker
ones," picked by 34.9% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on
my "What's New?" page.

For my new poll for the week ahead, I'm wondering how you feel about the
recent news that the Boys have collaborated with French electronic artist
Jean-Michel Jarre on a track slated for release in May. So please check out
the choices right there on my home page and choose the one that most closely
matches your own feelings on the matter.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a terrific week ahead!